“SAFETY – Our first consideration; EVACUATION – Your first priority”
Value for Money
Legal compliance always seems to be a costly problem and in some cases it can be. Choosing the wrong fire safety measure as a resolution can go quite expensively wrong. You will need someone with the right experience and background to defend your corner and make the correct choices in fire safety for your buildings.
Assessments of buildings for life safety, property protection and business interruption from fire. Ranging from basic surveys to ensuring compliance with legislation to comprehensive fire safety reviews. Firefront' service can include; BCA inspections for property pre-purchase and pre-tenant situations.
Fire Safety Orders
You may have received an Order from the Local Council or the Fire Brigade to comply with certain fire safety issues that they have found in your premises. This can be quite costly to remedy and land you in legal problems if you don't seek the correct advice. Call us to discuss in confidence.
Firefront offers a comprehensive suite of fire safety and fire engineering services to Businesses, Building Owners, and Safety Managers, working with Independent Companies, Local – State – and Federal run Government Departments and Other Organisations. We offer the following range of services but are not limited to these alone.
- Fire Safety Assessments for Annual and Supplementary Fire Safety Statements
- Healthcare Fire Safety for Hospitals and Care Establishments (4 yearly inspections and AFSS Audits)
- Fire Safety Certificates (Final and Interim)
- Fire Safety Engineering
- BCA Inspections for Pre-purchase or Pre-lease valuations
- Fire Orders (from Brigade and/or Council) leading to Building Fire Safety Compliance
- Fire Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation
- Fire Safety Management through Business Fire Profiling
- Emergency Planning compliance (AS3745 & AS4083)
- Fire Safety Training in Theory and Hot Fire
- Fire Evacuation Drills & de-brief
- Evacuation Plan Drawings for Evacuation routes
- Fire Investigation
We welcome all comments and inquiries. Please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We've received your message and we'll get back to you soon.